Ischemic Limb Center
Hospital, founded in 1985, is Thailand’s first diabetes center with the mission to prevent complications and disabilities for people with diabetes as well as prevent diabetes for those at risk. Common disability from diabetes is toe, foot, and limb amputations from diabetic foot wounds which can be prevented if you know how to care for them. To reduce the risk of wounds and amputations, visit Theptarin Ischemic Limb Center to learn, get screened, and receive advice.
Team of Specialists To properly care for ischemic limb problems, team care is vital.
- General surgeon
- Vascular surgeon
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty
- Interventional cardiologist
- Diabetologist / endocrinologist
- Infectious disease doctor
- Orthopedic surgion
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor
- Dietitian specialized in diabetes
- Pharmacist specialized in diabetes
- Specialist in diabetes
- Nurses and other patient care staff
Conditions to Consult Ischemic Limb Center
Critical Limb Ishemia Center
- Diabtic wounds, especially foot wounds
- Inflamed wounds
- Infected wounds
- Wounds with gangrene and/or pus
- Chronic wounds
- Unhealed wounds
The best way to care for ischemic limbs is to prevent it in the first place with good control of diabetes and get the feet checked regularly to detect abnormalities that could lead to wounds early and prevent them in time. But when wounds as well as difficult wounds occur, Theptarin Ischemic Limb Center is ready to serve with our best team and technology to prevent amputations and get patients back to his best possible quality of life.